PROTECT YOUR CROPS AGAINST FROST
The AGI Frost Fan provides efficient and reliable protection against damage caused by frost in a variety of environments and temperatures. The custom-designed open impeller ensures efficiency in protecting frost prone crops, irrespective of the surrounding landscape. The rotating fan ensures protection of plants and vines in a greater area with typical coverage ranging from 6 to 9 hectares per fan.
The AGI Frost Fan is an attractive and affordable solution for both smaller horticultural crop growers and bigger players.
ADVANCED FROST PROTECTION
AGI Frost Fans are manufactured and supported locally (Wellington, Western Cape) and provide advanced frost protection against the harsh African climate. The operating parameters are flexible and the frost fans are also easily adaptable to other climates.
- Easy and cost-effective installation due to the pivot mechanism
- Very low maintenance costs due to electrically driven fan
- High mechanical efficiency due to electrical motor design
- Lowest running cost in the market (up to 70% cheaper than the competition)
- Mast components are laser cut and hot dip galvinized
- Better coverage due to adjustable timing on the fan rotation speed
WIND TOWER AND FAN SIZES
The AGI Frost Fan is available in 15 or 30kW electrical motor versions and has a tower length of 10m. The 15kW fan covers up to 6 hectares while the more powerful 30kW covers up 9 hectares per fan. The frost fans are manufactured to order and transported to site in modular form, before being assembled and erected by our experienced field teams.
Low noise output:
Availability and shipping:
77 Stokery Road